We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oceanfront Swimout Room at Secrets SilverSands...

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
LaPorte, Indiana
Level Contributor
15 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Oceanfront Swimout Room at Secrets SilverSands...

Hello,

We just booked a PC Oceanfront Swimout room at Secrets Silversands in September. Can anyone recommend a room number they had and loved? Just looking for suggestions to get the best room! =)

Thanks so much!

New Brunswick...
Level Contributor
349 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Oceanfront Swimout Room at Secrets SilverSands...

I would love to see the answer to this question too. Thinking about booking our honeymoon here with the same options...

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
617 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Oceanfront Swimout Room at Secrets SilverSands...

To both of you. I am there again July 10th and August 8th after being there in April. In the process of planning a destination wedding there for Feb. There are many wonderful choices for an ocean front swim out but please remember even if you request a specific building it is a request only. Do you want to be close to the preferred club specifically to get snacks and a drink at any time? That would make a difference in building choice.

New Brunswick...
Level Contributor
349 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Oceanfront Swimout Room at Secrets SilverSands...

For us, if we are booking preferred club, we would want to be near the club to take advantage of the amenities.

Kansas City...
Destination Expert
for Cancun
Level Contributor
5,978 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Oceanfront Swimout Room at Secrets SilverSands...

I stayed in bldg 3c, preferred club suite..Just a short walk to the Preferred Club, I would not let the location of 3c and the proximity to the club deter me...

LaPorte, Indiana
Level Contributor
15 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Oceanfront Swimout Room at Secrets SilverSands...

Thanks all! I am just looking for the best view!!! =)

Kansas City...
Destination Expert
for Cancun
Level Contributor
5,978 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Oceanfront Swimout Room at Secrets SilverSands...

OK, bldg 3b where the infinity pool is located rooms look the the South East..No real view of the inner portions of SSS..BARacuda bar can be pretty close to rooms on the north end..Really close to the beach and that can be an issue as machinery will 'comb' the beach of vegation at very early hours..In our stay around 4 am..

I should add, my screen pic is taken looking at bldg 3c...

I think bldg 3c, in your case , a preferred room is the best bet...Room 3122 to 3130..Here is my home made map..Keep in mind the ocean is to the bottom of the screen, unlike the resort maps...

…photobucket.com/albums/aa96/litenlarry/Scan…

here is the resort map..

…photobucket.com/albums/aa96/litenlarry/Scan…

Edited: 3:54 pm, July 09, 2013
7. Re: Oceanfront Swimout Room at Secrets SilverSands...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 11, 2014