We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A silly packing ?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Morelos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
M&M
St. Louis
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
A silly packing ?

I am going to the Azul in a week and a half and have started to pack, but I have a silly question. Do people get dresses for lunch and go into a resturant or do most people just eat the sandwiches served by the beach butlers, or is there an outdoor place by the beach to eat. Thanks!

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: A silly packing ?

Still stressing about what to pack Lissa? hahahaha! Can't wait girl! 12 days! WOO!

Regina, SK
Level Contributor
77 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A silly packing ?

It varies from person to person. I threw a shirt on and my wife would wear a wrap around her bathing suit. You can sit outside for lunch and order from the menu or from the grill. You can also go to the sandwich bar which has some seating outside. The sandwiches served by the beach butlers are bite sized, so you would need a few for lunch.

Denver, CO
Level Contributor
257 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: A silly packing ?

I say you are probably going to pack way too much! Most people will just eat lunch in their swimsuit w/ some kind of cover up on...women a sarong and men a t shirt. Pretty much what you will live in there...you should have several if you can. If you keep getting dressed up you will be way too hot! and waste too much time. Just go from your beach lounger to the buffet and back!

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: A silly packing ?

Vitale...that sounds awesome! I plan to pack as little as I possibly can :)

M&M
St. Louis
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: A silly packing ?

Awesome I'm so excited thank you for responding. Now I can pack a little suitcase carrie. Haha! Only 11 days to go. :)

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: A silly packing ?

No doubt Melissa! 10 days sweetie! WOOT!!!