We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

oceanview rooms at serc?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Wales-GB
Level Contributor
232 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
oceanview rooms at serc?

im order to get free wedding at serc you have to book at at least an oceanview room or excellence club room. not sure about booking excellence club as will add an extra $1648 to total cost and am not sure is worth that. but have read that only rooms that are oceanview and not excellence are building 9 which over looks building next door which is undergoing renovation (not pretty and noisy)

we are not going till may 2007. do you think building next door will still be a prob then?

does anyone know if any of the other building are classed as oceanview?

any advice appreciated!

Lancashire
Level Contributor
255 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: oceanview rooms at serc?

oops, sorry ladies I meant 6C.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
403 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: oceanview rooms at serc?

Hiya,

I am in exactly the same position as you, but we're off to SERC for our honeymoon, getting married in England. I put a post on here a few weeks back as we upgraded to Ocean View on our original booking, but quite a few people on tripadvisor said that could mean we were in any block and as long as we could see the ocean, that was all it needed to be. The ocean view was really important to us, on a previous holiday to Aruba we were dissapointed as what we had been sold was different to what we got on arrival. As long as you are educated in advance of what you are getting. We decided it was important enough for us to go and upgrade again, my finace did this last wk (cost approx an extra £300 on top of the ocean view) and were now Excellence Club. Personally I think SERC is luxurious enough we would have been happy anywhere!!!

As previous posts state we were advised not to be in Bldg 9, and to choose from the others around the spa area. This seems to be the quiet area. Also check this out as it is only from research but someone has stated on here (more than once) that there is no drinks (could be room) service to bldg 6.

Have you seen shellgirls website with maps, its fab and really helpful when requesting which block you would like...

13. Re: oceanview rooms at serc?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 am, August 13, 2009