We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Too early for April roll call?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Blaine, Minnesota
Level Contributor
458 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Too early for April roll call?

dh & I are going to El Cid 4/12-16. Any suggestions on transp. from the airport to the resort? The most stressfree and affordable is def the best, does the resort arrange transporation for guests, or recommend one service over another? We have always been picked up or rented our own cars in the past. TY in advance!! 43 more days!!!!!!!! whooo hooooo!!!!!

Fergus, ON
Level Contributor
36 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Too early for April roll call?

We will be at El Cid Apr 24 - May 4. Looking forward to a great time!

Fond du Lac...
Level Contributor
226 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Too early for April roll call?

Oh I just can't wait 41 days we will be at the OCT Apr 16-23rd....Just read a post from a couple who are coming back home tomorrow and posted some great information about OCT and day trips. Made me even more excited about our upcoming trip..

Fond du Lac...
Level Contributor
226 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Too early for April roll call?

32 more days...................................and counting

Rochester...
Level Contributor
9 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Too early for April roll call?

April 6th to 13th to OCT. 2 weeks left!!!!

Cortland, New York
Level Contributor
3,668 posts
391 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Too early for April roll call?

5 days and 8 hours left for us to arrive at OCT! It can not get here soon enough-it has been so cold and windy here in central New York!!!

16. Re: Too early for April roll call?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, March 25, 2014