We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 SSS Questions

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
40 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
2 SSS Questions

My husband and I have been to SSS twice and loved it. It has been 2 years since we've been back. We keep hearing about the CoCo Cafe and are wondering where in resort it is located. We need a visual! Also, if anyone has upgraded to an ocean view, what is the cost?

Thanks for your reply!

Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
11 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 SSS Questions

We went in Nov 2012 and didn't see coco cafe either does anyone know where on the resort it is located? Thanks

West Chester, PA
Level Contributor
4,156 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 SSS Questions

I do not know the answer but litenlarry is getting ready to go there so could find out for you:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g240327-i395-k6180…

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
25 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 SSS Questions

The coco cafe is located just across from the lobby bar in the same hallway as all of the restaurants. It is wonderful! They serve coffee, tea, latte, etc from 7am-10pm I believe. They also serve little sandwiches and pastries.

Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
11 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 SSS Questions

Thanks for the update! Can't wait to go. 4weeks and counting!

5. Re: 2 SSS Questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 27, 2014