We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mildew Smell in Rooms

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Morelos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Maryland
10 posts
Save Topic
Mildew Smell in Rooms

I saw a few reviews where some quests complained about the mildew smell in the rooms at Secrets Excellence Cancun! Is this a true statement or just coming from a few people that are hard to please? Which rooms are the be best to avoid this problem if true????

toronto
Level Contributor
91 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Mildew Smell in Rooms

Hey BMWGirl, cool post. I agree totally. Fabreeze is always helpful. What's your BMW link? I'm a huge fan of these amazing cars.

Do you have a fun car that keeps you smiling between Maya vacations?

To Karalee: I am far from impossible to please. My vacation was very expensive and it was well worth it. I did not make up the report on the musty smell. I was with 8 other people and they all experienced it. So I'm sorry that you were "absolutely positive" we were impossible to please. We had an amazing time and we rewarded our hosts accordingly. I reported our experience as it was. No disrespect to the resort or the hard working staff who make the visitors feel so welcome.

12. Re: Mildew Smell in Rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, August 12, 2009