We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Cid Role Call March

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Spring Grove
Level Contributor
123 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
El Cid Role Call March

1 month and we will be sitting on the beach. Taking the family of 4, 2 boys 10 and 9, to el cid for the first time from March 23-30. Anyone else going during that time?

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
49 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: El Cid Role Call March

Yep. March 22nd. Four kids ages 18, 16,15,14. Our second time at El Cid and looking forward to it!

United States
Level Contributor
319 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: El Cid Role Call March

Going 23rd - 30th with 10 and 12 y.o. kids...Platinum one bedroom. Can't wait.

Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
14,848 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: El Cid Role Call March

I would love to go back, but I am committed to a month in Florida, maybe again in October....

Jordan, Minnesota
12 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: El Cid Role Call March

March 25- April 4, kids ages 11 (boy) and 14 (girl) ...can't wait! Can't seem to convince the 14yo that the teen club is a good idea.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
49 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: El Cid Role Call March

Not sure that it is....LOL. I am bringing 3 girls (16,15 and 14). They plan to spend most of thier time on the cliff jump, on the beach, in the pool. Pretty much anywhere away from my and dad I think!

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
49 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: El Cid Role Call March

*BUMP* 9 days and counting

Spring Grove
Level Contributor
123 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: El Cid Role Call March

5 work days, 4 play days, and Mexico here we come!

Elk River, Minnesota
7 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: El Cid Role Call March

Family of 5 -- there from March 27th through April 1st. My young men are 16, 15(almost) and 13!

We're 9 work days, 4 play days away! Wish I were takedown43 with much fewer work days to get through.

Likely see everyone's kids on the cliff jump when we arrive that Wednesday!

Elk River, Minnesota
7 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: El Cid Role Call March

And can I say I just can't stand it? I want all the El Cid forum posts at the top so I can keep reading about the place. Reading and researching a place before we go is half the fun for me (well -- maybe not half but it sure is fun!)

And reading the reviews i'd like to just skip the bad and ugly parts and stick to the good. Glass half fun kind of person.

Edited: 6:42 pm, March 13, 2013
Elk River, Minnesota
7 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: El Cid Role Call March

Glass half FULL kind of person. Obviously I need a vacation. I work way too much.