We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in june

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Morelos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
dayton ohio
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
weather in june

we will be going on our honeymoon june 12 - 18. we recently heard that this is the rain season . is there any truth to this. please get back with us. also we will be staying at serc

ferndale, mi
Level Contributor
275 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in june

Bengals,

I am also there in June for my Honeymoon. I've been to the Yucatan 5 times previously, and I think the "rainy" season does start right around June. I think the later summer months and fall have the worst of it, though. Typically, if it does rain in Cancun area, it is for about 1/2 hour and then clears right up. Lately, though, there has been a drought and forest fires have been an issue. "Rainy" season also means hurricane season, but again, this is at the beginning of the season, so I'm counting on it not being a big issue. I went in September two years ago, and it was sunny and 80 everyday. You never know. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

Toms River, NJ
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in june

I will also be at SERC June 11th through the 18th for out honeymoon. I went to Cancun about 5 years ago and we never had rain with the exception of the occasional afternoon "caribbean shower at 4pm"!

3. Re: weather in june

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 pm, August 12, 2009