We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean coral and turquesa and ocean Maya royale

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Rochester...
Level Contributor
9 posts
Save Topic
Ocean coral and turquesa and ocean Maya royale

My husband and I are going to be staying at OCT April 6 through April 13 and we have some friends staying at the other h10 resort Ocean Maya royale that is in playa del carmen and are wondering if we can go to the other resort without paying extra and is there transportation to and from? I would appreciate any feedback that anyone has.

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Playa del Carmen
Level Contributor
2,305 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ocean coral and turquesa and ocean Maya royale

You might want to email the resort on that one. I dont recall seeing anything about exchange between the two properties when I was there in Nov/Dec. Ill be there same time as you :)

Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
67 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ocean coral and turquesa and ocean Maya royale

I am not sure of the answer but I would assume no as I beleive Ocean Maya Royal is the "upgraded" resort. And I beleive that if you book one you stay at the one you booked.

Sioux Falls, South...
Level Contributor
26 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ocean coral and turquesa and ocean Maya royale

We are staying there at the same time!! Can't wait to get out of this cold weather.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
2,654 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ocean coral and turquesa and ocean Maya royale

This is no transportation between the two resorts but you may be able to purchase a day pass at the Ocean Maya to go see your friends. Here is the email:

Maria Lopez [subdireccion.hhm@h10.es]

WV
Level Contributor
3,614 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ocean coral and turquesa and ocean Maya royale

Funny how things change-the OM before it became OMR and adult only was not the upgrade. The OCT was. In my opinion, having stayed at both (and there is no transportation provided- the two are not particularly close either) the beach and size as well as the number of amenties is better at OCT. The OCR is more intimate and now the restaurants and beach area (excluding the water) are more upscale. Taxi will be about 20-25 USD between the two resorts. OCT is north of Puerto Morelos and OCR is south of it.

6. Re: Ocean coral and turquesa and ocean Maya royale

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 26, 2014