however the prices have jumped over $400 for our 6 night trip.
Such a bummer. We're going to wait a few days but at that much of an increase (the increase is with the hotel not the flights) we are looking at other options. I had finally convinced myself that SSS's beach was ok, especially if we were getting a great rate but I'm just not ok settling when it's not that much of a "deal" anymore. So annoyed!