We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Whole fish!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Wilmington, NC
Level Contributor
36 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Whole fish!

Where did you get it, what kind of fish did you have, and where should I get mine? We'll be there Friday!

Mankato, Minnesota
Level Contributor
97 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Whole fish!

Last year I bought mero there for about half the price I pay in the states.

My husband had a whole hogfish at David Laus with a plate full of stirfry veggies and a delicious teriyaki sort of sauce. He ate all but the bones and declared it superb.

I had a lot of trouble finding the Fishermen's Coop. It's right there in front of your nose but difficult to notice the entrance. Stand in the middle of the edge of the town square at the north side. The Coop will be across the street slightly to the left of the center of the block. There's an entrance but you can't see the door. Don't think they open until around four pm.

canada
Level Contributor
103 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Whole fish!

Best fish tacos, IYO?

Puerto Morelos, MX
Destination Expert
for Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
3,923 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Whole fish!

Actually I almost never eat fish tacos so no advice on that one

14. Re: Whole fish!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 24, 2014