We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Questions to those who've visited SSS

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Level Contributor
6 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Questions to those who've visited SSS

Would really appreciate some help on a few topics.

1. Who did you use for transfers from airport/what was the cost? Is USAtransfers.com the best bet?

2. Did you do any excursions, was thinking about visiting Tulum. Anything you can recommend? If so, did you book prior or upon arrival at the resort? What was the cost?

3. I am booking through bookit.com and it says I will receive a $400 resort coupon credit. Did anyone else get these when booking and what did you use it on?

Northern US
Destination Expert
for Playa Paraiso
Level Contributor
4,027 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Questions to those who've visited SSS

1. I have used USA transfers many times including a trip to SSS. I think round trip was about $80 but don't remember exactly. Their website will give you an exact price.

2. There are many excursions to choose from at various cost. I would wait until I'm there so you know your daily schedule a bit better. Your travel company will most likely have a rep that will meet you at the resort to discuss tours.

3. Resort coupons are a frequent gimmick at this and other resorts. I have never used them as they always entail spending money I don't want to spend. Things like $10 off a bottle of wine with dinner. Discounts off certain spa treatments etc. Giving you the coupons is when you'll get the first timeshare pitch too as they send you to a special desk to get them. Just be ready for that.

Level Contributor
31 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Questions to those who've visited SSS

If you have booked with their website, non stop transfers are included in the rate, so check on that

3. Re: Questions to those who've visited SSS

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 05, 2014
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now