We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Azul Menus

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Topic
Azul Menus

Considering Azul is supposed to be all-inclusive, does this include their lobster menu? On their website it gives the menu, but says $60 usd per person. I thought everything was included?

Regina, SK
Level Contributor
77 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Azul Menus

All I know is that I had Lobster Cocktail as an appetizer in fact I had two one evening and Lobster rolled inside Beef tenderloin for the low low price of $0.00.

Ohio
Level Contributor
69 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Azul Menus

I also had Lobster when I was there (awesome) and you don't have to pay for it.

Minneapolis, MN
Level Contributor
26 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Azul Menus

You can also have lobster tail (it's not on the menu) if you ask for it a day ahead they will have it for you the next night at the Blue Restaurant. We knew we were having a candlelight dinner on the beach on Saturday and asked for Lobster Tail Friday night at the Azul. It was no extra charge. Have fun!!

Minneapolis, MN
Level Contributor
26 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Azul Menus

Oops, meant to write "asked for it at the Blue" not the Azul.

OMAHA NE
Level Contributor
323 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Azul Menus

Hi CB...

Returned last night after 6 nights at the Azul.

The lobster menu is AI just like everything else. The lobster cocktail is especially good as is the lobster soup. The main course, grilled tail, is so-so. Remember, you're eating Caribe lobster, not Maine lobster!

A tip: There are five menus available every night. You DO NOT have to order just from one menu. We ended up ordering an appetizer from the lobster menu, a soup from the South Beach menu and a main course from the "menu of the day".

In other words, mix and match, you're not locked into anything!

If you want six lobster cocktails for dinner, so be it!

Ask for Miguel's table...he's young, new and learning but used to our mixing and matching. A couple of bucks will go a long way.

I think the $60 is for the candlelight beach dinner.

Lynn

Level Contributor
860 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Azul Menus

What exactly is this candlelight beach dinner? It sounds awesome!