We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Late check out at Azul

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
M&M
St. Louis
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Late check out at Azul

I have emailed the hotel about getting a late check out and have not heard anything yet, does anybody know if you can do this? Check out is 12:00 and our plane does not leave till 8:40 that night. Thanks

pb
mn
6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Late check out at Azul

we are in the same predicament, anyone out there that has

gotten a late checkout. we are hoping to at least keep one room between the 4 of us for a couple extra hours anyway.

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Late check out at Azul

Hey Lissa! I emailed them again....maybe I'll hear back :) 17 days! WOOOOO!

Minneapolis, MN
Level Contributor
26 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Late check out at Azul

We had late check out. They let us stay in our room until 5 pm. We asked during the day at the front desk. The night person doesn't have any authority. Good luck!

Delano MN
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Late check out at Azul

you can certainly access them thru the Karisma website to confirm, but most people asked for use of the hospitality room for late departures. This hotel is very small and if they had many 10 people in their own rooms for late afternoon checkout it would tie up 10% of the resort for check in turnaround. So they have a hospitality room that you can book for a short period (say from 4-5 pm) to get cleaned up after a day at the beach. and although it isn't anywhere near as fun as the resort, you can always shop duty-free to kill time at the airport!