We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roll Call for DRC 1/11/13 -1/18/13

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Peoria, Arizona
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Roll Call for DRC 1/11/13 -1/18/13

We will be celebrating my 40th and just wondering if anyone on this forum will be there too.

Coquitlam, British...
Level Contributor
2 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Roll Call for DRC 1/11/13 -1/18/13

Hubby and I are celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary and arrive on the 14th. First time to DRC - very excited! Booked an oceanview king but thinking we might want to upgrade to preferred to get a room closer to the ocean.

Coquitlam, British...
Level Contributor
2 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Roll Call for DRC 1/11/13 -1/18/13

Hubby and I are celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary and arrive on the 14th. First time to DRC - very excited! Booked an oceanview king but thinking we might want to upgrade to preferred to get a room closer to the ocean.

Peoria, Arizona
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Roll Call for DRC 1/11/13 -1/18/13

Hello Mary, Congrates on celebrating 35 years, that is awsome. Closer to the beach would be nice. This is our first time traveling to DRC as well and looking forward to it. I keep watching the live webcam on the resort website....looks so inviting. I hope we dont have misqutios, I have read that seems to be a problem. Hope to see you there.

4. Re: Roll Call for DRC 1/11/13 -1/18/13

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 08, 2014