We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spa Prices at NOW Jade/Sapphire

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
33 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Spa Prices at NOW Jade/Sapphire

Has anyone been to either of the NOW resorts recently that can give me some ballpark figures for the spa services? I'm mostly interested in a couples massage. We booked a 'Square' deal and aren't sure which we'll end up at, but I assume they're similar in price since the spa menu is the same.

I did a search for this topic but didn't find any recent results, so please forgive me if I'm being redundant!

Bradford West...
Level Contributor
26 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spa Prices at NOW Jade/Sapphire

Now Sapphire Couples Massage, 50 min $239-279 US

East Brunswick, New...
Level Contributor
320 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spa Prices at NOW Jade/Sapphire

When I was at now jade during Easter break, they had demonstrations by the pool and offered massages at hakf or a little more than half the price if booked through the spa rep. Now sapphires spa is much nicer than jade. Went to both and wouldn't go back to the jade spa but would go back to sapphire spa

Ohio
Level Contributor
98 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spa Prices at NOW Jade/Sapphire

We have stayed at both resorts and prefer the Jungle Spa. The prices are about half of the resort prices.

4. Re: Spa Prices at NOW Jade/Sapphire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, November 21, 2013