We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EDR Questions....can't find any posts on these.

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Morelos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NEW YORK
Level Contributor
170 posts
Save Topic
EDR Questions....can't find any posts on these.

Hello,

My husband and I will be going to EDR OCT 28 - NOV 3. We are currentley booked in an oceanview room. Is it worth it to upgrade to an ocean front room? What are the best buildings to stay in? I read something about construction...what are the new/upgraded buildings? I'll be waiting for your answers..thank you so much in advance.

Batesville, Indiana
Level Contributor
45 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: EDR Questions....can't find any posts on these.

Hi, I have read several reviews on EDR mentioning construction. My husband and I are going Oct.16. We can give you an update once we get there.

As far as as the upgrade....it just depends on how much you plan to stay in your room. The place is so beautiful that we spend most of our time outside.

Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: EDR Questions....can't find any posts on these.

Not sure on the construction. We stayed there about 2 years ago. We had a ocean front view overlooking the small pool which was closely to where the Casitas start.

We found the service and food very good. The beach was ok but still had some of the big whales in the water. It is quite rocky by the Casitas.

Overall enjoyed the resort and found it better than the Valentine and as good as the excellence

Bonnyville, Canada
Level Contributor
644 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: EDR Questions....can't find any posts on these.

just so you know, ocean front means closest to the ocean, not necessarily ocean VIEW, alot of the times palms and foliage etc. will be in the way. go to the karisma website, www.karismaresorts.com and go to the resort you want and there are maps of the resorts.

We are off to EDSS in Nov. cannot wait :)

4. Re: EDR Questions....can't find any posts on these.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 pm, December 14, 2013