We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ERC beach beds

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Morelos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Quebec
Level Contributor
61 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
ERC beach beds

Hello everyone!

We would like to know if the beach beds (bali beds) at ERC are only for the excellence club or if anyone can use them?

Thanks

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
9,931 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ERC beach beds

They have both covered and non-covered beds all over the resort, for everyone.

Westminster...
Level Contributor
402 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ERC beach beds

There is a much greater ratio of beds to guests in the EC - You would have to get up pretty early to claim one on the non-EC beach - mostly lounges under palapas there - but they are nice also

Hamilton, Ontario
Level Contributor
614 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ERC beach beds

There are some beds on a wooden deck that protrudes over the edge of the beach. We enjoyed this location (non EC) most days in January. Really liked the location because we didn't have to be on the sand, but had a completely unobstructed view of the sea and beach. We had no problem getting a spot each day, but we are early risers.

Huntington, West...
Level Contributor
227 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ERC beach beds

Cuba1987 I see that you went in January did you find it was very cool there in the evening. I know it varies but we have only been to mexico in july and august. thought we would try something different this trip and are looking to ERC. Also what is your opinion on the value of EC?

Hamilton, Ontario
Level Contributor
614 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ERC beach beds

We have been to Riviera Maya the past 4 January's and always go prepared for cool evenings. Days were hot and evenings pleasant...but of course that is subjective. I have never needed a sweater.

We had an amazing time at ERC without paying for EC. To me, not worth the extra cash. I'd prefer to save some of my money to take another trip :)

Huntington, West...
Level Contributor
227 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: ERC beach beds

Sounds good to me. I am all for saving for the next trip. We just got back from a trip in August to playa and now can't wait to go back.

7. Re: ERC beach beds

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 am, December 14, 2013