We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather forcast is not looking good at all :(

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Matawan, New Jersey
Level Contributor
357 posts
193 reviews
Weather forcast is not looking good at all :(

Next weeks forcast is looking dismal. I know it always has a chance of showers, but showers and no sun listed at all is bad.

I dont mind 1 or 2 off days but 5 out of 7 isnt too appealing to me right now.

Huntsville, Alabama
Level Contributor
5,878 posts
43 reviews
1. Re: Weather forcast is not looking good at all :(

Sugar,

The weather forecast looks fine on this one begining next week Monday: accuweather.com/en/…

Even the last few days of the week when it says rain, there is less than a half of an inch being predicted so certainly not a rain out. Even the week after next isn't going to be a washout, yes there will probably be some rain but the amounts there are also fairly low until you get to mid week and even that isn't too bad! A rainly day in Mexico is still better than any day at work! Enjoy your trip!

Huntsville, Alabama
Level Contributor
5,878 posts
43 reviews
2. Re: Weather forcast is not looking good at all :(

I also want to add that if you are talking about the week after, then don't worry at all. I personally don't trust the weather forecasts at home for anything over 3 days out and I certainly wouldn't for the tropics unless there was a tropical storm developing, which there is not at this time.

Matawan, New Jersey
Level Contributor
357 posts
193 reviews
3. Re: Weather forcast is not looking good at all :(

I am usually not a weather freaker outer but this one says...rain...thur, fri, sat, sun...all at 60% on the weather channel. I know it can change fairly quickly, but I have never seen it look so bad even when we were there in a hurricane!

Im talking the 3rd on through the 10th.

San Antonio
Level Contributor
31 posts
16 reviews
4. Re: Weather forcast is not looking good at all :(

This past week's forecast was 80% with no sun the entire 5 days of our stay. We ended up with evening showers Sunday and Monday and sun straight thru Thursday. Not saying that will happen for you, but wanted to share to show that forecasts can be WAY off.

BigTX
Level Contributor
172 posts
5. Re: Weather forcast is not looking good at all :(

We don't even look at the weather forecasts anymore!!!!

Huntsville, Alabama
Level Contributor
5,878 posts
43 reviews
6. Re: Weather forcast is not looking good at all :(

Would the forecast make you cancel your trip?

I would certainly hope not since it is not a tropical system! In that case, the weather is nothing that you can control so don't stress over it and enjoy the final countdown to vacation! :-)

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
46,156 posts
7. Re: Weather forcast is not looking good at all :(

Sugar - is this your 1st time

I see great weather with no storms

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g150812-i23-k550816…

Cleansock said it best

Don't look at weather forecasts - most of the time they are wrong

Matawan, New Jersey
Level Contributor
357 posts
193 reviews
8. Re: Weather forcast is not looking good at all :(

No- not my first time at all....about 15 times actually, but this is the first time ive seen the forcast look like the one ive been looking at at waether.com...the one above looks a little better.

like I said I'm usually not a weather worrier but this time it looked extra ugly.

OK im done...Im just going to go with the flow (of course ill still be looking)

Thanks

Level Contributor
4,205 posts
12 reviews
9. Re: Weather forcast is not looking good at all :(

This is the begining of Hurricane season so there is always the chance that you may not get good weather. It"s one of the reasons the prices are lower at this time of year.

Salt Lake City USA
Level Contributor
1,689 posts
10 reviews
10. Re: Weather forcast is not looking good at all :(

Unfort I can't help with the weather but perhaps I can help with the OP's title. Perhaps this ☹ would be better, or maybe this ☂ or even ☠.

Edited: 11:14 pm, June 29, 2012