We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SE questions

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Morelos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston, MA
Level Contributor
117 posts
1 review
Save Topic
SE questions

First, are all the jacuzzi's including the room ones cold? Why would they do that, wouldn't that make them "not" jacuzzi's? Second, we booked a spa/pool swim out room on the recommendation that it is much more private there and they have an indoor and outdoor jacuzzi, was this correct? And is there a much better room/location that we should not pass up? Lastly, do they have those bed-type lounges at this resort near the beach or pool? Other resorts have them and they seem great so I am curious. Anything else I need to know? We are honeymooning in October this year. Thanks!

Grafton, ND
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: SE questions

They have bed loungers throughout the resort by the pools. It was not a problem to find one available when we where there last week. The jacuzzi in your room can be as hot or cold as you like it. We used it daily and never had a problem with not enough hot water. I think all swimout room had an outdoor jacuzzi. It is very quiet by the spa area, very private. It is a wonderful resort. You will love it.

sewell nj
Level Contributor
57 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: SE questions

if you are looking for a low key quiet area than by the spa is where to be. my husband and i wanted to be more in the mix of things and had an ocean view in buidling 6 and we loved it. we could watch everything going on and hear the music if we wanted to. if you want to be in the sun most of the day i would make sure i request that you want your swim out to be in the sun! alot of them end up being in the shade all day and that might bum you out.

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
117 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: SE questions

Thanks so much to you both for replys and the helpful info. I thought those tubs were the "you fill em" type which would mean they could be as hot as you want em. I guess its all the other tubs that are cold like the pools. Have enough people complained about those pools so that when we get there in October they may have put heaters in? Also, any other info we should know? I agree that we should make sure we are in the sun for our swim out, we'll do that. How about excursions other than Chitzen Itza and Xel-Ha? Thanks so much!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
26 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: SE questions

There is one heated pool at SERC. It is in front of the excellence club.