We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Secrets Excellence in 13 Days

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
St. Augustine...
Level Contributor
628 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Secrets Excellence in 13 Days

I'm counting down the days!! 2 Weeks till I'm in paradise!! Bring on the sun and sand!!

Omaha, NE
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Secrets Excellence in 13 Days

I leave Saturday and cannot wait! I would love to hear from someone who is there currently.

St. Augustine...
Level Contributor
628 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Secrets Excellence in 13 Days

That would be great, but the last thing on my mind while I'm there will be posting a review on TA. I don't think we'll hear from someone who has been there for a couple more days.

Reeders, PA
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Secrets Excellence in 13 Days

Hi BeachBetty. I arrive Saturday at about 1:30 PM. Look for the identical twins and that will be me, Diane along with my sister, Annette. We are celebrating our wedding anniversaires with our husbands-22yrs for me and 28 for my sister. We are very excited!!

chicago, IL
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Secrets Excellence in 13 Days

Tuesday morning, 8 days and counting the minutes. We can not wait to escape the cold weather, work stress, and holiday hustle (at least for a few days). Can not wait, I am so excited!

Cherry Hill, New...
Level Contributor
231 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Secrets Excellence in 13 Days

I am excited for all of you. We do not go to SERC until late February & wish it was sooner. Can't wait to hear all your reports when you return. Have a wonderful time!