We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excellence Club Swim-Out Suite

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
New York
Level Contributor
414 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Excellence Club Swim-Out Suite

Would anyone happen to have pics of the swim-out suites in the excellence club (bldg 7b or 8)?? If anyone does, can you please email them to me at mkolc1015@yahoo.com

THANK YOU!!!

New York
Level Contributor
414 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Excellence Club Swim-Out Suite

or pics of any of the jr. suites in those buildings.....thx

Grand Rapids, MI
Level Contributor
317 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Excellence Club Swim-Out Suite

Our room was in building 8 on floor 2. The suites are basically the same as the spa view rooms, they may be slightly bigger. I will send you a few pictures of our room and the view from our room. Hope it helps. Lisa

Alliston, Canada
Level Contributor
1,242 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Excellence Club Swim-Out Suite

If you check www.secretsresorts.com there are pics of everything you are looking for and if you check out the user reviews for Secrets Excellence and click on Reviewers candid photos there are many pics of the swim-out rooms and their surroundings. Hope this helps.

New York
Level Contributor
414 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Excellence Club Swim-Out Suite

Thank you for your replies...we were there in October for 3 days before WILMA and we were completely spolied by spacious honeymoon 2 room suites and they are sold out for when we want to go back so I'm just trying to figure out the best alternative. Thanks again!

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
1,146 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Excellence Club Swim-Out Suite

I think I would go for the swimout Excellence club! While there is little privacy for the jacuzzi tub on the patio, the luxury of laying outside your room by the pool is really great. You have your own private bathroom and you don't have to drag all your stuff down to a pool to go lay out. Hopefully being in Excellence club you will have great pool service for drinks. I would loved to have been in bldg. 7A. My husband played pool volley ball on and off through the day and it would have been a perfect spot to be right in front of that pool since you can swim over to the main pool swim up bar area. I guess 7B and 8 would be nice too but we did not hang out on that side much so I don't know what that pool was like at all during the day! I'm sure you were spoiled being in the honeymoon suite before, but I guess the rooms next to you were the swimouts. I assumed the honeymoon suite was the first floor but maybe they have more than one floor for the honeymoon suites.

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Excellence Club Swim-Out Suite

Okay, now I'm confused! Are the excellence swim out and regular swim out? We have a swim out booked how do we know which one it is?

Toronto
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Excellence Club Swim-Out Suite

igotmyway:

Yes, there junior suite spaview swimouts, and junior suite excellence club swimouts - it should specifiy on your travel docs what room category you have booked.

Hope this helped.

Sunnngirl