We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Secrets Silversands Restaurant Menus

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
377 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Secrets Silversands Restaurant Menus

Does anyone have these that can share them with me?

Thanks!

kim

Chilpayas
$$ - $$$, Mexican, Caribbean, Latin
DK Puerto Morelos
$$ - $$$, Mexican, Caribbean, Seafood
St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
377 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Secrets Silversands Restaurant Menus

Does anyone know if this is something they will give you if you email them, or is it a wait and see kind of thing? Thanks!

Cancun, Mexico
Level Contributor
588 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Secrets Silversands Restaurant Menus

I doubt it is something they have ready to send to you.

Is there something in perticular you're looking for?

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
377 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Secrets Silversands Restaurant Menus

No, was just curious about the food options at each restaurant. Other resorts I have stayed at in the past have had restaurant menus to email me, so I just thought I would check and see.

Ohio
Level Contributor
15 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Secrets Silversands Restaurant Menus

I think in the brochure there was a sample menu. I have not stayed at this resort, but have stayed at 2 other Secrets properties. In general, the portions were smallish, but very well done and artistically presented.

ohio
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Secrets Silversands Restaurant Menus

I emailed concierge@secretssilversands.com.mx and received a response in 2 days with menus attatched. Most of the menus were in Spanish and mines is rusty! Some had translations as well. If you would like, I will forward the message to you if you provide me your address.

Hope this helps!

We will be there March 11-16, when are you traveling?

Upstate, NY
Level Contributor
16 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Secrets Silversands Restaurant Menus

Hi,

I've seen in a few places that they portions are "smallish". I'm a big eater. Being that it's all-inclusive, is it frowned upon to order something else?

thanks-

big fat american : )

Westerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,451 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Secrets Silversands Restaurant Menus

Hi there. I believe Baltobabe has a copy of the menu. Search her name or pm her. The restaurants are all good. I would encourage you to try Ratatouille. We didn't want to eat there because it was basically empty the entire week and we kept hearing the same comment from others. We ate there the day before we left and it was great. They had the best lamb I've ever eaten. The couples seated next to us also stated it was their best meal of the week. I think the name is off putting but the food was not unusual at all.

Colgate, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
104 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Secrets Silversands Restaurant Menus

If you are a big eater and still hungry you can just order another entree or go to another restaurant.

Upstate, NY
Level Contributor
16 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Secrets Silversands Restaurant Menus

excellent. thanks! I can definitely see myself putting away a couple of steaks, much to the wifes chagrin.

louisiana
Level Contributor
555 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Secrets Silversands Restaurant Menus

when we were there we met a couple that would go to one restaurant for an appetizer, another for entree and then move on for dessert. The waiters always are asking if you would like to order more. My husband ordered 3 shrimp cocktails on the beach for lunch, no problem.