We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean Coral and Turquesa: A couple questions

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Calgary
Level Contributor
82 posts
2 reviews
Ocean Coral and Turquesa: A couple questions

Hi There,

We are heading to OCT on Saturday and I have a couple questions before we leave:

1. Do you need to wear pants in the a la carte restaurants or are shorts okay?

2. Are there any charters from the resort or in Puerto Morelos that will take peopl to nearby golf courses

3. What is check out time? Are flight does not leave Sunday the 24th 1230 am. Will it be possible to book late check out so we can have our room till after 6 or 7?

4. Does the resort have tours set up for guest to book

5. When the best time to make reservations for the a la cartes?

Thanks for the help :)

Boardman, Ohio
Level Contributor
7,417 posts
7 reviews
1. Re: Ocean Coral and Turquesa: A couple questions

http://h10hotels.com/en/index.html

That is a link to the Main webpage of all the H10 Resorts. I suggest you go there and join Club H10. It's free and I think you will have a better chance of getting a late checkout if you are a member. Also, you may get a free room upgrade out of it.

If you did not book a room with the "privelage" option, Dinner reservations have to be made between 3 and 5 pm.

As a rule, bring a pair of long pants or two for tha Ala Carts. Some places dont care, some do. I am gong on Febuary 16th. Although I have never been to this Resort, I have been to many others. Take the pants just in case. Also, most don't allow tank tops.

2. Re: Ocean Coral and Turquesa: A couple questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, July 14, 2010