We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

excelence deals?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
morris, Illinois
Level Contributor
37 posts
13 reviews
excelence deals?

Anyone finding great prices on excelence vacations in 2010 from Chicago? What travel sites offer the best deals?

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,270 posts
70 reviews
1. Re: excelence deals?

I got an e-mail today from Berwick Travel advertising 40% off at Excellence resorts ... here's a snippet of the e-mail:

"Book your 5 nights or longer Excellence package by November 30th for travel from January 3rd through February 3rd and save 40% off regular rates. Can't get away in January? Travel February 4th through April 3rd and save 35% on two of the best-rated resorts in all of Mexico."

I've used them twice, flying out of MSP, once to the Dominican and once to ERC this past June. They have great rates, good prices, and fantastic service. They're located in NJ but they work with people all across the country. I'd use them again. PM me if you have any questions.

Hope that helps!

Sarasota, Florida
Level Contributor
935 posts
1 review
2. Re: excelence deals?

Depends on when you want to go. I saw some great package prices on Orbitz flying non-stop on Mexicana for Jan 16-23 out of Ohare. It was actually cheaper than what we paid when we booked in July. I was able to get a price adjustment from Orbitz, so all is well. Orbitz also has a coupon code of 200entertain for $200 off the package which is nice.

Sarasota, Florida
Level Contributor
935 posts
1 review
3. Re: excelence deals?

trap...sorry, forgot to mention that the prices were for EPM. But they may have similar deals for ERC.

Philly
11 posts
4. Re: excelence deals?

I received a similar 40% off sale from my TA, www.thetropicaltravelers.com. for Excellence. From my experience with them, they do get better than the sale rate the hotel offers, so its worth checking around for a better rate than the hotel offers.

milwaukee
Level Contributor
211 posts
7 reviews
5. Re: excelence deals?

Kallileigh,

Who do you deal with at Berwick Travel?

Thanks.

BCC

ILLINOIS
Level Contributor
141 posts
10 reviews
6. Re: excelence deals?

Try Funjet.com we got 7 night for good price and has gone down some since we booked.booked with my Apple Rep.

7. Re: excelence deals?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, May 26, 2010