We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ex Club Swimout @ ERC; best building?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Detroit
Level Contributor
116 posts
Save Topic
Ex Club Swimout @ ERC; best building?

Any suggestions as to which building to request for an Excellence Club swimout suite @ ERC, 7 or 8? Thanks.

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
6,023 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ex Club Swimout @ ERC; best building?

We don't have an EC Swim out booked but we may try to upgrade at check in.

I was thinking that the best location for a swim out would be Bld 7A It faces beach and although it doesn't face the EC pool, it faces a pool where that connect to the main pool. From what I can see, this is the only building that has swim outs that connect to the main pool

St. Louis, Mo
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ex Club Swimout @ ERC; best building?

We have booked an EC swimout in Sept and I was trying to figure out which building to request too. After looking at the resort map, I had decided 7a was probably the best bet. But, I think I'm going to email the resort and let them know what we're looking for and let them select the room that best meets our criteria. It's tough to tell from the map which rooms would have the best view and most privacy. So, unless someone has a good recommendation that's my plan.

Detroit
Level Contributor
116 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Ex Club Swimout @ ERC; best building?

Tip, let us know what you got, and what you think was best once you're back. Thanks.

beachball1117
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Ex Club Swimout @ ERC; best building?

#8 is the same building as the ex club and closer to the awesome whirlpool. #7 is closer to the ex club bar. #8 is more private if you can get a suite neer the whirlpool. when are you going? it is awesome!!

Central Wisconsin
Level Contributor
726 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ex Club Swimout @ ERC; best building?

We did a swimup on our first visit and we were in building 8. We preferred that to 7A as when we were in 7A, we got a lot of noise when we didn't necessarily want it. In 8, you get a nice view and sun most of the day outside your room.

We always had the option of going to the swim up bar if we wanted more of the action.

Detroit
Level Contributor
116 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Ex Club Swimout @ ERC; best building?

Beachball & Shelby, thanks for the tips. Bldg 8 it is. Too bad we won't be there for another 335 days, but who's counting...?

7. Re: Ex Club Swimout @ ERC; best building?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 16, 2010