We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean Coral and Turquesa-IN 35 Days Here We Come

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
ohio
10 posts
Ocean Coral and Turquesa-IN 35 Days Here We Come

have been reading everyone's tip as this will be our

first trip to Mexico.I do not think i will be signing up as a priveleged guest as i'm not sure it would be worth the 30.00 usd each per day for us, so my question is would becoming an h10 member even be of any advantage to us?any comments or advise would be appreciated.

Murchison, Texas
Level Contributor
225 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Ocean Coral and Turquesa-IN 35 Days Here We Come

Ohio,

Congrats on your first trip to Mexico, hope you have a blast!

We are not paying the extra money for privilege, of course we have to kids, 13 and 11, and it wouldn't be benefical to us since we won't have alot of privacy. But I'm not to sure that we would get it anyway. The only reason I would do it would be for the jaccuzzi hottub. We are basically beer drinkers, and top shelf liquor is not that big of deal to me. Becoming a H10 member is free, and I did sign up for that. I don't know if it will be benefical, but it doesn't hurt to do it, in my opinion! Never have stayed at this resort before, but it looks fabulous!! We will be leaving June 20, I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!

ohio
10 posts
2. Re: Ocean Coral and Turquesa-IN 35 Days Here We Come

skimmonds,

thanks,since it's free i think i will sign up for the h10 membership . i hope you enjoy your vacation and will look forward to you posting your

experience with this resort.thanks again

Front Royal
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
3. Re: Ocean Coral and Turquesa-IN 35 Days Here We Come

We will be there June 18 - June 25th, Heck I'll buy the first round of Beer, (LOL)

We'll be at the pool bar, look for Harley T's & Tat's.

4. Re: Ocean Coral and Turquesa-IN 35 Days Here We Come

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:21 am, December 07, 2009