We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question about ERC

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Halesowen, United...
Level Contributor
1,000 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Question about ERC

what time does all inlcusive end on the med it normally stop about mid day we won't leave until about 3pm due to later flight?

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
62,710 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Question about ERC

I think I understand the question and can advise that your AI package continues until you enter the transport to take you back to the airport

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,045 posts
205 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Question about ERC

Marty, like the 'Oracle' said, you will continue to enjoy the full All Inc benefits literally till you get on the mini-bus to go back to the airport, you lucky thing! Tabby.

Halesowen, United...
Level Contributor
1,000 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Question about ERC

cheers guys I now hope the taxis late

Solihull, West...
Level Contributor
105 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Question about ERC

Marty, stop thinking about leaving, your not even there yet! Are you on the countdown? We are so excited, This time next week I will be on the plane. Woo Hoo.

Halesowen, United...
Level Contributor
1,000 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Question about ERC

helen am I ready I think i'm gonna explode so glad we got switched back we are going to heaven and we are not even deceased marty

Solihull, West...
Level Contributor
105 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Question about ERC

I know, how exciting, I think I will burst with the excitement of it all.

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,045 posts
205 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Question about ERC

If you think this is good now, just wait till you get there, you will think you are in heaven. Tabby.

Denver, CO
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Question about ERC

I even took a beer and a bottle of water on the shuttle back to the airport, so you can say it can continue even after you are gone.

9. Re: Question about ERC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:42 am, November 24, 2009