We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How many pretanned?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
1,146 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
How many pretanned?

I have lost most of my tan from our earlier summer beach trip. How many of you did the tanning beds before going to Mexico? I just don't have time to go lay in a tanning bed but I don't want to burn too much either. What Spf did you use in Mexico and still able to get a light tan? I'm not a big lay out in the sun freak anyway. I will either be in the pool or doing some type activity other than just laying on a chair all day but I don't want to be miserable from sunburn.

boston
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: How many pretanned?

Thanks for the reminder shellgirl...we leave 5:30 am Wednesday morning. I have some color, but as a natural blonde...I'm hitting the tanning salon right after work today. Also, I never hit the Mexican beaches w/o at least an spf 30...and I reapply every other hour...and still get more than my fair share of the rays. Have fun everyone!

BTO
STATEN ISLAND
5 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: How many pretanned?

Pre-tan is the way to go went down in May pretanned 3 weeks prior had no problem going back in Oct starting to pre-tan now

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,104 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: How many pretanned?

BTO = Bachman Turner Overdrive?????