We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean Coral and Turquesa MP3 Radio

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Northern VA
1 post
Save Topic
Ocean Coral and Turquesa MP3 Radio

My boyfriend and I will be travelling to Ocean Coral and Turquesa April 16-22 and were wondering what kind of radios are in the rooms. I've heard different people didn't even HAVE a radio in their room, and the website says that they are i-pod adaptable, but we just have a regular mp3 player and were wondering if we would be able to connect it. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions? We were thinking of buying portable speakers but if we can hook our mp3 player to the radio we'd rather save space in our luggage. And if they are adaptable, does anyone know the cable or cord we'd need to connect them?? Thanks!!

Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
46 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ocean Coral and Turquesa MP3 Radio

Hi there

Radios with ipod-dock are available only for Privilege rooms. If you have booked a Privilege room, you will get one for sure.

Best regards

Paulo Vega

GSM

OCT

rrpp.hpc@h10.es

2. Re: Ocean Coral and Turquesa MP3 Radio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 pm, October 23, 2009