We returned from the SERC a week ago. Our room had a musky odor attributed to the fact that the A/C goes off when you aren't in the room. I have noticed that my clothes now have that same musky odor. I have laundered them numerous times and cannot seem to get rid of the odor. It is nauseating. I'm beginning to become concerned that I picked up a toxic mold or something. I'm going to launder them one more time and put them in the sun for a day, other than that I may have to throw away my clothes :-(
Has anyone else had this problem? This is the only problem I've had with the SERC. The facility, staff, food etc was awesome...but this is causing me to become disheartened.