We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean Coral H10 Club

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Denton, Texas
3 posts
Ocean Coral H10 Club

I signed up on the H10 website to be in the H10 Club because I wanted to see if we could request a certain floor, ocean view, king size bed, etc. but not sure how to actually request that on the website. Wife and I will be going this Saturday 6/7 and staying 5 days...looks like the hotel is still getting some negative reviews but also getting more positive ones. Any help would be appreciated about requesting a certain room on the H10 website.

NYC
Level Contributor
19 posts
24 reviews
1. Re: Ocean Coral H10 Club

hi, i e-mailed guest services in spain and got a response in 24 hours - rrpp.hpc@h10.es. i included my member# on the subject line. they said they were going to forward my request to the manager in mexico as well as enter it into the reservations systems. keeping my fingers crossed that the requests will be accomodated. if not, no big deal.

Frisco, TX
Level Contributor
43 posts
13 reviews
2. Re: Ocean Coral H10 Club

My boyfriend and I are going with another couple on the 29th. I hope the customer service isn't as bad as some of the reviews I have read...anyone know if there is a place to go horseback riding on the beach in PM? Thanks a million!

Playa del Carmen
Level Contributor
20 posts
3. Re: Ocean Coral H10 Club

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Ocean Coral & Turquesa,

send me an e-mail and we will try to accomodate your room request. We are working very hard to improve service and quality and will see it.

Erika Garcia egarcia@oceanhotels.net

Again, thank you and see you soon

West Bend, Wisconsin
1 post
2 reviews
4. Re: Ocean Coral H10 Club

How do you sign up for the H10 club? Do you know the website? Thanks.

Union, Mo near St...
Level Contributor
3,065 posts
19 reviews
5. Re: Ocean Coral H10 Club

Follow this link and use the sign-up area on the right. You will then print off your "card" with your member number.

>http://www.clubh10.com/Ventajas.aspx<

I will be leaving for there in ONLY ONE WEEK. Can't wait. I will post an extensive review upon my return.

Chuck

aka DonCarlos

Willoughby, Ohio
Level Contributor
167 posts
41 reviews
6. Re: Ocean Coral H10 Club

http://www.h10hotels.com/eng/index.php

Try this website and the information for Club H10 information is on the right hand side of the home page.

I had a little trouble registering our home email so I used my work email and I was able to join.

Hope this helps!

Only 5 more sleeps and we'll be there! Can't wait!

Playa del Carmen
Level Contributor
20 posts
7. Re: Ocean Coral H10 Club

Please send me a reminder! arrival date to make sure we get you a nice room

Erika Garcia

Hamilton, Canada
Level Contributor
186 posts
5 reviews
8. Re: Ocean Coral H10 Club

Thanks so very very much for your response

to my e-mail Erika.

Looking forward to our stay.

Can not wait..

buskin

Ontario
1 post
9. Re: Ocean Coral H10 Club

Hi

I just need to know about the club h10 anyone! Is it really safe to send your personnel information and do we need to do that!....passport? I don't know

Anyone...let me know

Thank you

Litho

10. Re: Ocean Coral H10 Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, October 01, 2009