We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Azul Review latest....

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Level Contributor
860 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Azul Review latest....

BEfore I post my review, HAVE to comment on the last 2...

Yes there was a smell in our room in Villa 3. They are doing alot of digging and they admitted there is a problem, however not appearing to be a MAJOR sewage problem. We were moved when asked to an incredible room with no smell and we did not notice the smell for the next week at all.

We left all our stuff out in our room, the entire 10 days and never had anything moved or go missing.....think it was a really bad incident, hopefully..just curious if they could actually let us know what their compensation was......

New York City
12 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Azul Review latest....

Thanks for your reply to my post. What specifically do you mean by really bad service( in the restaurants) ? Also you said they were willing to switch your room. I wonder why others have said that they were unwilling to accomodate them in similiar situations.

Also back to the food service situation did you make a complaint to management? I'm very easy -going but that doesn't mean that I feel like I should have to deal with really lousy service especially since we will be there on our honeymoon.

Thanks

Level Contributor
860 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Azul Review latest....

Citydancer...it took 2 days for them to move us BUT we specifically needed 2 double beds as we had our kids and there are very few second floor rooms with double beds. We waited it out as we were there for 11 and got an AMAZING room with a beautiful view.

In all honesty, the restaurant service was just slow. It was ok, the food was fantastic, they just seem to be on mexican time but we didn't complain because some nights it was fine and others it just took them longer but we were so relaxed iwe ddin't care.

New York City
12 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Azul Review latest....

Thanks for your honesty.