We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wow!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Morelos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Texas
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
wow!

here now. its unbelievable . will post more later! weather is great ' food is wonderful. room is incredible. pools are great ' beach is very nice. no worries here<!

Georgia
Level Contributor
165 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: wow!

oops i posted under gordornager <but this is not gordor ' this is secrets '

Georgia
Level Contributor
165 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: wow!

he was the last one here and i didn{t change the username ' sorry

California
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: wow!

Hi,

I am new to this forum and was hoping for some help! I am leaving 6/20 for SERC and would like to email the concierge. Where would I find a name and email address? We are celebrating our first anniversary and I am hoping to secure the king bed I reserved and get some anniversary perks ;)

Also, the reviews are driving me crazy. Is it as bad/good as the reviews claim? I usually find the truth to be somewhere in the middle! Anybody have any thoughts on this?

Thanks,

=)

PS Is it still raining from Arlene?

Georgia
Level Contributor
254 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: wow!

Secrets,

Hello, I'm also from Georgia and would like to know what room/ building you are in and if you got what you requested by e-mail. Hope you are having a great time. We will be there soooooooo.

Georgia
Level Contributor
254 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: wow!

Sorry, I but my post should have said sooooooooooon. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Georgia
Level Contributor
165 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: wow!

hey - just returned home - will post more tomorrow - but i emailed them a couple of days before we left and reminded them we requested a king bed and it was our anniversary - i started to request a specific building but then thought that what i receive might be better than what i request since i really didn't know WHAT to request -

we were spa view, just as we had booked - did get the king size bed - were in room 6202 - so that was great - i was going to request building six but decided against it, and we got it anyway -

in my email, i "mentioned" tripadvisor - don't know if that helped or not - i kind of doubt it bc i think they go out of their way for all guests- but we did have champagne, roses on the bed, fruit basket, etc. waiting for us in the room when we got there

Georgia
Level Contributor
165 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: wow!

the weather couldn't have been better - no problems from arlene

Georgia
Level Contributor
254 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: wow!

Thank you soooooooooo much for the information. We are looking forward to our trip. I'm very glad that you had a great time. I hope we have a wonderful time also (30 more days).

San Diego...
Level Contributor
227 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: wow!

Hey Secrets:

So glad you had a blast. I'm wondering if the distance between SERC amd Fifth Avenue in Playa Del Carmen is walkable? I walk at east 5 miles a day at home and wouldnt mind walking one way to save on cab fare. If its like 20 miles then forget it but I just thought I'd ask

Georgia
Level Contributor
165 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: wow!

grateful deb - i didn't go into playa so I don't know FOR SURE, but i don't think you would want to walk. I think it's like 20 plus miles (one way). From what I understand, it takes 25-35 minutes to get there by car. Of course, that's getting out to the main highway from the resort and such, but still, I don't think you want to walk. We went fishing while there and could see the shore the whole time. We went past Puerto Morelos (headed towards Playa) and still couldn't see Playa. Somebody else who is more familiar with the area may post for you, but don't plan on walking.