We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Room request at Serc

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Texas
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
Room request at Serc

I know this has already been asked, but we are leaving in a month for SERC. What is the best way to make sure we get a king size bed? (our travel agent said this couldn't be guaranteed) We are celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary. We booked through American Airlines. Any suggestions?

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
36 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Room request at Serc

Make the request about 7 days prior to arrival as this is when they do the room assignments. Make sure you tell them that it is your 25th anniversary.

If they can satisfy your request they will but of course it will not be a guarantee. You will not know until you arrive.

Regards,

Dana Clark

Cochranville...
Level Contributor
156 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Room request at Serc

From what I understand, you can request the type of bed as part of your reservation. It might not be 100% guaranteed, but it's not like a room location, it's actually part of the reservation process. If you call SERC reservations and give them your confirmation number, they should be able to confirm that you have requested a king size bed. I've had to call them about two other questions and both times they confirmed with me that I was booked in an Ocean View suite, king size bed as part of the reservation. Can't hurt to call directly! Also, tell them it's you're anniversary to get the anniversary package in case your travel agent didn't let them know!

Texas
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Room request at Serc

Thanks to both of you. My travel agent assures me that she has let Serc know that we want a king bed and that it is our 25th. Shellmom, I will call Serc and give the out confirmation number. Again, thanks.