We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ERC XBOX (Not Video Games) Service

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
12 posts
Save Topic
ERC XBOX (Not Video Games) Service

We have been hearing conflicting info if you can receive breakfast / coffee service via the XBOX in the mornings; can someone who has been there recently clarify this for us? We have never scheduled morning coffee service previously because of the whole “letting someone in the room in the morning when you’re lazy” thing but then we read where someone had setup a standing coffee service early in the mornings where they left it in the XBOX and that sounded perfect - but then, of course, other people wrote that you can no longer do that...we’d love to hear some input!

3 replies to this topic
Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,401 posts
216 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ERC XBOX (Not Video Games) Service

We always used the box for morning coffee until this Spring. We were told that only dirty dishes go there. New rule, I guess.

12 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: ERC XBOX (Not Video Games) Service

That’s disappointing but I guess we won’t miss it since we never did it :) but I could see where that would be awesome.

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
261 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ERC XBOX (Not Video Games) Service

That seems very odd. Is it just breakfast or will they no longer place any room service orders in the box?

Reply to: ERC XBOX (Not Video Games) Service
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted