We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean Coral and Turquesa-booked on impulse

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Thetford Mines
Level Contributor
1,027 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Ocean Coral and Turquesa-booked on impulse

Originally posted on Riviera Maya forum but it was suggested that this forum would be better for replies.

So, I decided that I was sick of reading reviews and getting confused. I did something that I never do. I usually read tons of reviews and ask questions on forums. This time I read about 10 reviews about this place, looked at 50 pictures or so, the price was right and I booked-all in the very same day.

I do have insurance that allows me to change my destination. Going in July, was this a wise decision?

Edited: 7:02 pm, June 04, 2018
4 replies to this topic
New York
Level Contributor
2,094 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ocean Coral and Turquesa-booked on impulse

We book on impulse a lot. If I see a deal I don't hesitate.

Pittstown
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ocean Coral and Turquesa-booked on impulse

I'm booking it too! Good decision?

1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Ocean Coral and Turquesa-booked on impulse

We're leaving for this resort in 3 weeks, and the majority of the reviews I've seen have been positive. I'm just going to hope for the best and enjoy the trip!

Thetford Mines
Level Contributor
1,027 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ocean Coral and Turquesa-booked on impulse

We will all find out soon if it was a good decision or not. Happy travels Anita and Crystal.

Hoping that we can still go for walks by the water even with the seaweed. I will keep reading reviews and posts. This insurance allows me to change my plans up to 3 hours before we go. When I booked it seemed like the best option when looking at quality and price but I really went on a whim; so unlike me and now I'm just doubting myself.

Reply to: Ocean Coral and Turquesa-booked on impulse
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted