We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather for July question

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Ventura County
9 posts
Weather for July question

Hi all,

My fiance and I will be going on our Honeymoon in the begining of July...can anyone comment on how the weather is there this time of year? I have never been to Mexico, so I have no clue. I know people go all year round, but is there a better season to go? When is hurricane season?

Thanks in advance,

Alex

St. John's, Canada
Level Contributor
1,165 posts
25 reviews
1. Re: Weather for July question

HOT!!!!!!!!!

Hurricane seasons typically starts in August.

LTS

Canada
Level Contributor
187 posts
2. Re: Weather for July question

Hurricane season is from June1st till November 30th every year.

For weather information for July last year--

wunderground.com/history/…MonthlyHistory.html

St. John's, Canada
Level Contributor
1,165 posts
25 reviews
3. Re: Weather for July question

But Seriously..... go to google and search "Mexico climate"

You should find everything you need.

LTS

NE Ohio
Level Contributor
1,175 posts
8 reviews
4. Re: Weather for July question

We went to SERC in July. Just missed a hurricane by three days, so buy the insurance! It was hot, but the ocean breeze was wonderful. Also, we were in the pool most of the time. The Weather Channel said it was going to rain everyday, but it only rained once. You can get some great deals in the summer, which is a good reason to go then.

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
27 posts
2 reviews
5. Re: Weather for July question

In addition to what has been posted above, I'll reinforce the fact that it will be VERY hot and VERY humid that time of year.

One other thing to consider - if you're planning on getting off the resort and checking out PM I'm told some businesses close during the summer but I'm not sure how many, which ones, etc.

Maybe Frank or Rob can provide more insight.

6. Re: Weather for July question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, August 27, 2009