We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Firing range...did I read correctly???

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Boston, MA
Level Contributor
117 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Firing range...did I read correctly???

Is this for real, I saw that Serc has a shooting range. What type is it, real guns or something else? Also, is it included in the AI or is it a pay to do thing? Just curious because that could be some fun one afternoon. Thanks!

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
36 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Firing range...did I read correctly???

Hi:

They do have a rifle range and it is included in the package as one of the afternoon activities a couple of times a week. Not real rifles but air guns but they are nice ones with deadly accurate sights.

It was fun!!

Cheers,

D. Clark

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
117 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Firing range...did I read correctly???

thanks a ton, thats great info and it should be fun! Any other intersting activities like this?

Fort McMurray...
Level Contributor
49 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Firing range...did I read correctly???

They have archery. We missed the times it was scheduled but looked like it would have been fun.

Make sure you reference the activities schedule they give you upon arrival if you want to schedule it.

As soon as you pull up to the resort and go through the wrought iron gates opened by security you will see to the direct left are the tennis courts, archery, shooting area.

NY
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Firing range...did I read correctly???

they let you shoot the stray dogs that run up and down the beach

big fun if guns are your "thing"