We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bang tao local restaurants

Scotland
Level Contributor
15 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Bang tao local restaurants

I'm thinking of booking Best Western premier in September & just checking if there is a good selection of local places to eat near it as we like to eat out most nights. Does anyone have a favourite they would recommend?

Thanks in advance

Phuket, Thailand
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Bang tao local restaurants

Carly ,

Here are a few of the local restaurants within walking distance from The Best Western Hotel .

Benny's American Bar and Grill, Palm Seafood Restaurant , Nok and Joe's .

Weelcd

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
48 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bang tao local restaurants

Hi Carly. Best Western is really the best hotel in that area.. You don't have to worry as that location is perfect. You got local restaurants at your doorstep!!! Stayed there last April for our wedding and glad we did!!! Our regular restaurant was a restaurant called Wipawa Restaurant!!! absolutely yummy food!!! enjoy!

Scotland
Level Contributor
15 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bang tao local restaurants

Thanks, I'll have a look at these

Phuket, Thailand
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bang tao local restaurants

Best Wester is absolutely one of the best hotels in the area but just check before if they will still do renovations as they do right now. Might be ready any day. Restaurants; Benny's (American small bistro), Palm seafood, Rico's (steaks and pizzas), Off Course (inside the adventure golf, pizzas, burgers, Thai food).

Scotland
Level Contributor
15 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bang tao local restaurants

Thanks, I have booked the Amora beach hotel which looks a bit more isolated but unfortunately I can't cancel so we will just have to walk further to get to eating places.

Swadlincote, United...
Level Contributor
108 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bang tao local restaurants

I'd be interested in hearing what's about in terms of bars/restaurants/nightlife/shops as we're going in May and I'm worried thatthere's nothing

Scotland
Level Contributor
15 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bang tao local restaurants

I'm going to Bang tao on Monday for 5 nights so will post some info on area/restaurants over the next week or two

Level Contributor
75 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bang tao local restaurants

Stayed 3X at Bang Tao Bay beautiful spot, relatively quiet in terms of night life but has some great spots to eat along the beach and a few beach bars also.

Have to recommend going for a meal at BangTaoBayresort great restaurant on the beach.

Scotland
Level Contributor
15 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bang tao local restaurants

All of the beach bars have been knocked down by the military because of new thai laws so not much on beach at all now apart from a few hotel restaurants

10. Re: Bang tao local restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, September 22, 2016