We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pai Tan Villas

rsa
Peregian Springs...
Level Contributor
909 posts
39 reviews
28 helpful votes
Pai Tan Villas

Hi,

Looking at villas around Bang Tao Beach and Surin Beach and have found Pai Tan Villas.

I completed a Google Earth search and found that it was right beside an open drain.!! I see that the drain is at the back of the resort but unsure as to where the main entrance is.

Is the entrance to the Pai Tan Villas in the side street beside the drain or is there an entrance from the laneway that runs from the street that houses the Best Western,restaurants and shops ?.

Any other Villas ($100 AUD per night ) around the area that I should consider.?

Looking forward to replies.

Regards

RSA

1. Re: Pai Tan Villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 am, July 04, 2018
Get answers to your questions about Bang Tao Beach