We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First time to this area...

toronto
Level Contributor
336 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
First time to this area...

Hi everyone - Hubby and I have stayed all over Cuba, primarily in 3 star resorts and usually, Club Amigo resorts...We are NOT fussy but we do love a nice, sandy beach with SNORKELING...and a nice, simple buffet......which resort would best suit our needs? Thank you!

Chatham, Canada
Level Contributor
42 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: First time to this area...

what are the prices at luna mar how much money do you take for this restaurant

Ontario
Level Contributor
8,718 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: First time to this area...

I don't know if the menu has changed, but it used to be very inexpensive. I think pizza started at about 3 CUCs and went up depending on toppings. I have a photo of an old menu around somewhere and will look for it.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
180 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: First time to this area...

Hola Beth!!

I spend almost all my evening meals at Luna Mar! It Is just sooo good!!!

The highest priced item on the menu is the lobster at 13CUC. Wine by the glass is 2CUC. My usual meal of fish and shrimps is 9CUC. Pizza is about 5CUC for a very big one!!

Enjoy!

London, Canada
Destination Expert
for Playa Santa Lucia, Camaguey Province
Level Contributor
4,328 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: First time to this area...

If you can't eat a whole pizza. I would recommend taking zip locks bags or a tupperware container with you and putting it in your fridge or giving it to a friend :-)

My hubby always has he lobster pizza. I think it was 7 CUC's. The prices are very reasonable.

Here is a word of advice ... be careful how you order your chicken ... my niece ordered a piece of chicken and got the whole chicken LOL

shopping .. I agree the fish and shrimp are delicious and the wine of course LOL

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
180 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: First time to this area...

Normally, I would eat 1/2 of the pizza and take a small salad on the side! That is enough for me and I am a big eater! LOL!!!

They have Red Cabernet Sauvignon for 2CUC a glass! And some wines are 1.5CUC! LOL!!

But yeah CB!! The fish and shrimp is my favorite! And I don't even like fish that much normally! LOL!! But this one is good :-)

London, Canada
Destination Expert
for Playa Santa Lucia, Camaguey Province
Level Contributor
4,328 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: First time to this area...

Me too shopping.. I only like very mild fish. The shrimp pizza is pretty good too but I can't eat a whole pizza even though I am sure when people look at me they assume I could ;-) lol

Chatham, Canada
Level Contributor
42 posts
1 review
Save Reply
17. Re: First time to this area...

thank you

18. Re: First time to this area...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 23, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Playa Santa Lucia