We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manfredi's Resort

Which Palolem hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Leicester, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
Manfredi's Resort

hi does anyone know how to book the manfredi's beach huts in goa thanks

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
1,728 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Manfredi's Resort

Just mail them at

info@manfredisresort.com

Cheers

Sanchit

Leicester, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Manfredi's Resort

Hi first time to Goa not sure were to start looking, we are after great beaches clean comfortable accommodation near the sea front not posh with a restaurant and bar looking over the sea, and be able to visit local towns to taste the culture.

thanks any suggestion

England
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Manfredi's Resort

Hi...

We spend most of our time in the south of Goa, 3 days in Palolem in a beach hut, great beach and many bars and restaurants. We love the walk around the coast to Patnem. Take a taxi to Agonda for the day 200rp or less if sharing with other folks... fantastic, beautiful beach! When you see a picture of a beach in Goa, that's the one they choose. Then taxi back to Palolem for the evening, sunset over the sea, back to the shacks and restaurants!

I would also suggest spending at least 3 days in Cavelossim, you can walk for miles great place, bars, restaurants and shops! We stayed at Mike's Place & Casa de Cris. www.mikesplacegoa.com

Then there is the busy and not quite so busy part in the north, Candolim, well worth a visit.... You can walk along the busy beach up to Baga, or do as we do get a taxi and have breakfast there and walk back. It'll take you 4 hours or so with plenty of stop offs along the way at the beach shacks.

A great place to visit in the north is Arambol and the Sweet Lake. Check out Glastonbury street for shopping!

You'll have a great time there, we've been twice in one year.... Going again over Christmas this year too!

Cheers

London, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Manfredi's Resort

Did you have any luck with the email address above, I have stayed there before and would like to book for Christmas time -thanks

Leicester, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Manfredi's Resort

not tried yet

thanks

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Manfredi's Resort

I have tried emailing them and used their website booking page but no one has gotten back to me yet. I think it must be because its not the right season at the moment so maybe they are closed but i am getting frustrated because i really want to book them for new year and they wont respond. Has anyone got their number? Googled it and cant find one that works...

Thanks

7. Re: Manfredi's Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 05, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Palolem