We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stay in Palolem & North Goa with Family

Which Palolem hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hyderabad, India
2 posts
Save Topic
Stay in Palolem & North Goa with Family

I am traveling to Goa with my spouse & 2 kids ( 4 yrs & 8 yrs) in April 2013. We would like to stay 2 nights in Palolem in a beach side resort & then, move to North Goa. Can anyone suggest the best stay options in Palolem & North Goa closer to Beach (Rs.1000/- to Rs.2000/- range per day)?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
82 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stay in Palolem & North Goa with Family

For north goa try www.goahomerental.com i know durring season they cost much much more but worth every penny...

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Cavelossim
Level Contributor
3,984 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stay in Palolem & North Goa with Family

Welcome to the Goa forum. Why don't you take a look through the accommodation section of the Goa Forum where there are reviews of accommodation from five star places to quite basic guest houses and beach huts? Check out Canacona area for Palolem and surrounding area and Bardez for North Goa.

3. Re: Stay in Palolem & North Goa with Family

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 14, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Palolem