We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Andaman or Danna?

Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Andaman or Danna?

Hello fellow travelers! My extended family of 4 adults and 3 children (10 months, 11 months and 3 years) are planning on travelling to Langkawi this November for 3 nights and wanted your expert advice in figuring out our accommodation options. I have narrowed our optons down to the either Danna or Andaman and wanted to see what the general consensus was. Some helpful information:

- Andaman: Overall cheaper by $50/night and being a platinum SPG member I generally have leaned towards SPG properties however don't know if the remote location is a negative or positive?

- Generally love food and was wondering if one had better options in or around

- Danna seems to be beautiful and very well reviewed but not sure how well the young kids will fit in

- Priorities: Relaxation, good food, possibly exploring the island one day if possible, personally love hiking

Appreciate any help you can provide!

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
161 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Andaman or Danna?

Andaman is natural and beautiful.

2. Re: Andaman or Danna?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 am, July 04, 2017
Get answers to your questions about Langkawi District