We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Monarch lost luggage ..help I need to buy clothes ?

Worcester, United...
Level Contributor
273 posts
95 reviews
Save Topic
Monarch lost luggage ..help I need to buy clothes ?

I arrived in Malta at 2 am today, however due to Incompetent baggage handlers or monarch staff (or both)at East midlands airport who have lost my suitcase, I'm stuck in Mellieha with no clothes.

Our hotel has been amazing, supplying us with toiletries and a complimentary taxi to st Juliens to buy supplies, but the shops ive been in do not stock size 18 in anything :(

I'm desperate to use the pool, spa and beach but have no swimwear or summer clothes except for 1 spare pair of linen trousers and the tshirt I travelled in.

Can someone please recommend the best place to go to buy some clothes tomorrow so I can start to enjoy this lovely country? I would be very grateful.

Thanks so much

Louise

Worcester, United...
Level Contributor
273 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Monarch lost luggage ..help I need to buy clothes ?

Thank you so much everyone, I got myself some swimwear and underwear at the market at Mosta :) and having been in the phone first thing to monarch this morning, I got a call a few minutes ago to say they have located my case still at East Midlands :). It's being flown out to me tomorrow :)

Trip advisor is a lifesaver :)

A very happy Louise

Lytham St Anne's...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
9,845 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Monarch lost luggage ..help I need to buy clothes ?

Glad to hear your good news.

Enjoy the rest of your stay.

Graham

liverpool uk
Level Contributor
73 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Monarch lost luggage ..help I need to buy clothes ?

Once again the Tripadvisor family come to the rescue and offer great advice,that's why I love these Malta forums,keep up the good work chaps and chapetts

14. Re: Monarch lost luggage ..help I need to buy clothes ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, June 26, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Mellieha