We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seabank hotel

Which Mellieha hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bangor Co Down
Level Contributor
73 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Seabank hotel

Can anyone tell me if the Seabank provides beach towels?

Saves room in suitcases if they do!

Many thanks

John

Cambridgeshire
Level Contributor
1,679 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seabank hotel

Sorry not certain if the Seabank provide pool towels, almost certain that you will not be allowed to take them on the public beach.

Even the Radisson at Golden Bay are not generous in the size of their pool towels and they limit it to one per person, although guests can take them to the private part of the beach. When I stay there I always take two beach towels per person for our two week stay.

Macl1uk

Bugibba, Malta
Level Contributor
743 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Seabank hotel

Hi John,

Yes the Seabank Hotel does hire pool towels at a charge of 10 euros which is refundable when you leave.

Have a good holiday.

Bangor Co Down
Level Contributor
73 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seabank hotel

Many thanks for reply, that saves room with the packing. lol

sydney australia
Level Contributor
2,194 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Seabank hotel

if all else fails you can always buy some cheap ones at what I call the $2 shops then pass them onto someone else if you dont want to take them home. This happened to us..but they were 2 beach chairs a young British couple gave them to us then we passed them onto a family when we left.

5. Re: Seabank hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 29, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Mellieha
Recent Conversations