We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mellieha Bay Hotel November, as bad as some reports??

Which Mellieha hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
SouthYorkshire
Level Contributor
55 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
Mellieha Bay Hotel November, as bad as some reports??

Having posted a question yesterday, kindly answered by one person, this was then taken over by other questions which were not relevant to me!

So, here I go again - have stayed here in 2006 and 2008 and been very happy there, have booked for November and been disappointed with negative reviews on Trip Advisor. Can anyone else reassure me about the hotel and the food. Also what do you wear in Malta in November??

Lytham St Anne's...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
8,426 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mellieha Bay Hotel November, as bad as some reports??

I have never stayed at the Melieha Bay Hotel but I know plenty who have and the general concensus of opinion seems to be that while it is not the Savoy it`s good value , clean rooms and friendly helpfull staff,

Of course there are bound to be people who disagree ---- the sort of people who expect 5 star service for 3 star money.

As for food , I haven`t heard bad reports.

I often pop in for a sandwich and cuppa from the bar and sit either in the lounge or out on the terrace overlooking the sea.

As for weather , this can really vary, It`s a fair bet you`ll get some nice sunshine --- but no guarantees,

The Malta forum is a very friendly helpfull one which is why it often veers off at a tangent answering added questions ,

Hope you enjoy your stay.

Graham

Lytham St Anne's...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
8,426 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mellieha Bay Hotel November, as bad as some reports??

I just noticed that you asked about what to wear.

I think you should take a coat because even if it`s warm and sunny mid day it can get cool ( or even cold ) late afternoon.

Take a good mixture of clothes.

Graham

3. Re: Mellieha Bay Hotel November, as bad as some reports??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, September 14, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Mellieha
Recent Conversations