We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

panorama hotel

norfolk england
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
panorama hotel

I have booked this hotel then found the reviews can any one please tell me is the hotel really that bad and has it been delisted to a two star thanks

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: panorama hotel

hello,

we have booked this hotel in October and I am also worried about the reviews, I contacted our travel agency and they said it was still a 3 star hotel and that they had no problems with it... so who do you beleive - the thing is to go out there and stay at the hotel, if hyou are going before me.... please let me know what you see or find or whether the reviews are tru. Thanks

HAWORTH, YORKSHIRE
Level Contributor
26 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: panorama hotel

Hi. Rather like you booked this hotel and then found these (not very flattering reviews) and wondered how you had got on in Malta and at this hotel in particular. Be would very interested to hear!

HAWORTH, YORKSHIRE
Level Contributor
26 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: panorama hotel

Hi. Rather like you booked this hotel and then found these (not very flattering reviews) and wondered how you had got on in Malta and at this hotel in particular. Be would very interested to hear!

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: panorama hotel

hello,

dont go ltill october, but had a email from Malta tourism and Malta travel board and they both said it was a 3 star hotel....... but dont know much till we go there.

will contact this site again after our trip!

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: panorama hotel

well 4 days to go before the trip to the panorama hotel - very apprehensive!!! but looking on the bright side there is a post on one of these forums, where someone went to this hotel (Oct 18th) and everything has bring bought up to standard and they had read the reviews and expected the worse..... said it was really good, good food, everything clean etc... so have to wait and see and will post when I get back - as least we are B & B

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: panorama hotel

well we off to the panorma hotel today... still apprehensive about it - am back on the 1st November so will tell you what we find!!!

norfolk england
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: panorama hotel

hi we are back had a great time loved malta the hotel was fine clean sheets and towels daily staff nice breakfast ok but lots of lovely place to eat out in. wasnt in the hotel much any way to many nice place to see.

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: panorama hotel

yes - like us just back, enjoyed this hotel too like you and was pleasantly surprised by how well it was.

we did not spend much time in the hotel as visiting village at night to eat out and explore the island too.

am thinking of booking again next year and taking my family

Get answers to your questions about Mellieha