We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

oasis golf tenerife

aldershot
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
oasis golf tenerife

has any one been here. going in the school half term in october with my husband and fourteen year old any information on apartments etc., please

london england
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: oasis golf tenerife

Hi

We own an apartment in the next complex , & use the facalities of Osais Golf

Its a small good standard apartment complex , has pool , table tennis etc and computors which my 14 year old uses for msn all of the time

The restaurant is good although more expensive than in town ,we found the food better with al la carte rather than the buffet on offer some days . has a kids club but more suitable for younger children . The resort s are about a 1/2 hour walk although they are taxix always available about 5 euros to town . Oasis also have a courtsy bus service

Hope you enjoy you hoilday may see u there we will be at Granada park during the 1/2 term

cheshire
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: oasis golf tenerife

I Lynne. I went to the Oasis Golf Resort back in May this year with my 2 children (they're now 3 and 4. We throughly enjoyed the holiday and are going back there for oct half term next tuesday. I am actually taking friends of mine back there for them to check it out. The staff are brilliant and the reps are great - no hard sell like some reps. We stayed in a 2 bed apartment - very clean, any problems were sorted out straight away.

Scotland
Level Contributor
48 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: oasis golf tenerife

Hi Lynne

Just came back last Friday from a week in Oasis Golf, after being moved there as our first week apartments in Costa Adeje were a disappointment (building works all around!)

But I can say that Oasis Golf would certainly be a recomendation. It's got lovely clean pools - with no fighting for sunbeds. Our 2 boys (13 & 15) spent a lot of the time in the games room - on the PC, pool table, etc. It seems quite a posh place when you first go, but it's got a nice relaxed atmosphere. The only thing you need to watch is that it's got a "no cash" policy in the restaurant and shop, which means you do have to give them a credit/debit card at the beginning and to pay for things you just show your keycard, it means having to keep an eye on how much your spending!! But you can ask for a balance any time and pay it then. The restaurant is a bit pricey, but there is some cheesy entertainment in the evenings.

The apartments are very nice - on a duplex type i.e. the bedroom downstairs and the lounge & kitchen upstairs. There was a pullout bed upstairs for the kids. Our only grumble was that there was no air conditioning, but a good fan in the bedroom. You could keep the balcony doors (2 balconies!) open as there was a safe lock.

The views from our apartments were wonderful - looking right down to the beach.

Have a good holiday and please let us know what you think when you get back, as it's always good to hear if everyone has the same views!!

Newbury
Level Contributor
187 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: oasis golf tenerife

Has anybody visited these apartments recently. We have booked a 2 bed apartment for Oct half term, is there air conditioning there now, or do we need to bring fans from home? Also my 15 year old keen to play golf, is this expensive, has anybody tried it, is it easy to get to? Has the food improved, we are all inc, and notice some reviewers say the food is cold, is this correct?

5. Re: oasis golf tenerife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 pm, August 29, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Arona
Recent Conversations